- Faculty, Staff & Student Directories
- Travel Information for Faculty/Staff
- Travel Authorization Form
- Non-University Account Request From
- Travel Leave (Monthly Form)
On-line Physics Journals
Access is available from any IP address on the CUA campus but not to off-campus users.
- APS Research Journals
The American Physical Society provides full text access to Physical Review A,B,C,D,E, Physical Review Letters, and Rev. Mod. Phys.
- Physical Review Online Archive
Covering all of Physical Review from 1985-1996, this archival service contains searchable full text as well as pdf and scanned page images forall the Physical Review journals.
- American Institute of Physics Online Journal Service
The AIP provides full text access to Journal of Applied Physics, Review of Scientific Instruments, Journal of Chemical Physics, Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, JETP Letters, and Low Temperature Physics. (Note:on-line access is not provided to journals for which CUA has no print subscription,e.g. Applied Physics Letters.) AIP also provides access to the SPIN database for literature searches.
Literature searches, on-line preprints, and archives:
- ALADIN Online Library Catalog
ALADIN provides access to our campus library catalog and those of other schools in the consortium, plus Britannica Online and other useful databases.
- NIST Virtual Library
- Los Alamos E-print archive
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Search Service - a free search service for articles in chemistry journals, many of which are of interest to physics.
Physics resources on the World Wide Web
- Physical Sciences Resource Center/Science Job Market from AAPT
- Physics around the World
- AIP's Employment Opportunities for Physicists (Academic, Industry, for PhDs and BAs)
- American Physical Society
- American Institute of Physics
- Materials Research Society
- American Association of Physics Teachers
Federal Agencies and Laboratories:
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Energy
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Office of Naval Research